Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday!


Hope you had a great weekend!  I'll make no comment on mine.   Just thought I'd share this amusing image with you.  Another I found in my 'pile' waiting to be colored.  I'm really enjoying getting back into the Copic coloring.  Of course, now I find I really need more Copics!  My favorite place to shop for them is Oozak

Details:
Not a lot to this card.  I had printed the image fairly large to allow me to color details.
Image is by Sassy Cheryl
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned paper: Bella Blvd
Flowers: quilled using Cuttlebug Chrysanthemum quilling kit.
Scroll cut: Cricut Essentials cartridge
other: sewing supplies, Copics

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this!! She looks just like Junie B. Jones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH HAHHAHA! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing at 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this is a great image and you turned it into an even better card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?