Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Girl and Pony


Another found image in my pile of uncolored images.  This one is a Karen's Doodles image.  I always find it a challenge to color something white or black. 

Details:
Image: Karen's Doodles
Paper: Paper Temptress Heavenly White Ultrasmooth
Coloring: Copics
Border Punch: EK Success Scrolls and Dots
Half Pearls by Teresa Collins
Pattern paper is printed on American Crafts cardstock using my Imagine and the Nursery Tails cartridge
Used Sketch from Outlawz sketch challenge.  Was just what I needed for this big image.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great week so far.


5 comments:

  1. You always do a beautiful job Cindy... I love how you put the pearls on each side, and your sewing is beautiful as always. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection!! Always so detailed and flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this is such a beautiful card! I am amazed at your talent! I see the stitching, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Keep on sharing!

    -Stephanie
    http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?