Saturday, October 1, 2011

You're a Gem - Happy Card Making Day!


It's been a long time since I've had a chance to color with my Copics. I came across a few images recently that I had printed and never got around to coloring, so I thought I see if I still knew how!


Isn't she cute? Kind of?

I hope many of you get a chance to be creative today and make a card or two.  Have a great weekend!



Details:
Image: Wink Wink Ink  (Note: When I went to link the image to the store Wink Wink Ink, I discovered she has closed shop several months ago.  That's too bad.  I always liked her images.)
Cardstock: American Crafts   
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye 
Rhinestones are from Teresa Collins
Gem cut image is from Cricut Indie Arts cartridge
Other: liquid glass, shimmer spray, sewing supplies, Copics



Challenges:
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Pennys - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything goes
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes
Outlawz Copics/Promarkers challenge - Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy...And good luck..

    Caz DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, you still remember how to color.. and he is just adorable... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just too cute, love the creature... the pose, the hands and nails... and of course you did such a great job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the image, your layering and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is a lovely card, the image is quite cute surprisingly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! Thanks for entering at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?