Friday, December 10, 2010

Another turtle Holiday card


Here's another holiday card with a turtle image.  The image itself isn't a holiday image, but pairing it with holiday papers and colors took care of that tiny problem.  American Crafts patterned papers are a pleasure to work with!  I cut the flower images in 3 different sizes from a thin cream colored cardstock and changed the color using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist... that way I got the color I wanted, as well as a fun shimmery shine!


Image: Bugaboo digital images
Coloring: Copics
Cardstock: The Paper Company,  American Crafts,
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas collection

Cricut: Walk in My Garden cartridge
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles embossing folder
Other:  Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, American Crafts silver Mixtape, Silver corners,

4 comments:

  1. I just love your cards. You are so creative. This is a fun card, yet it is so impressive with the clean lines and colors. Very, very professionally done. LOVE IT!

    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image, Cindy! I love your coloring:)
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?