Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas puppy


Just sharing another Christmas card.  This one uses a Bongo image by Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

I printed the image on The Paper Temptress Heavenly White cardstock and colored it with Copics.  The big candy cane is cut from the Cricut Gingerbread Seasonal cartridge - seasonal cartridges are just that, available this season; once they are gone, they are gone so if you want it, now is the time to buy it.  I did alter the size of the Candy Cane some on my Gypsy to stretch the length to fit the card better.

The really great Christmas paper is from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Christmas collection!  American Crafts has really great cardstock and patterned papers. 


Hope you are having a great weekend so far! Enjoy the rest of it! See you next week... I'm thinking I need to have a giveaway next week.

10 comments:

Thoughts?