Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Christmas gift is on it's way....


but it may take some time to arrive since Herbert the Turtle is bringing it.  Herbert is one of my favorite turtles.  He's a digital image drawn by Karen's Doodles and is always fun to color.


Hope you are getting to take it slow, too, preparing for Christmas!

Details.........
Paper:
Image printed on The Paper Temptress Heavenly White Ultrasmooth.
Cardstock is American Crafts
Patterned Paper is Bella Blvd, Family Tree
Image:  Karen's Doodles Herbert Christmas
Coloring: Copics
Cuttlebug folder:  Sprigs from Cindy Loo Companion folder set
Cricut Cartridge: Joys of the Season

8 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! He's just adorable!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make THE best cards...how talented you are at coloring!!! I really, really love Herbert & the colors on this card are perfect; thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and am in awe of your work! I just don't have this kind of artistic talent (why I don't do stamping). TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Cindy! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?