Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Releases at Digital Delights by Louby Loo


Can you believe it ??... 2011 is almost here!  To celebrate the New Year, Wendy has released a fabulous set of images called New Beginnings.  I'm working with Little Dumpling.  His hat inspired me to use a hat cut on my card as well.  Not sure why I decided to color him yellow.  I always color first then choose papers. Though my picture is severely lacking, the hat is cut from super shiny American Crafts black foil cardstock. It's quite pretty.  The image is printed on Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth cardstock from The Paper Temptress.  The more I use this paper, the more I love it.  There is no color bleeding whatsoever and that gives me better control of my Copics.  You should give it a try.  The gold background paper is also from The Paper Temptress.  It's Gold Pearl Linen and is absolutely gorgeous paper.  It has an elegant shine and dry embosses beautifully. 


 Look at all these new images released today and there's sentiments to go with them, too. 


As usual, there's a lot more Digital Delights today at Digital Delights blog and Delightful Challenges.  Be sure to go check them out.  The Design Teams have been busy!

Thanks for visiting today!! I appreciate you!

Supplies:
Image: Digital Delights by Louby Loo Little Dumpling New Year boy
Coloring Media: Copic Alcohol markers
Paper: Image printed on The Paper Temptress Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth, American Crafts Cardstock (yellow, blue, black foil), The Paper Temptress Gold Pearl Linen
Gypsy, Cricut Expression, Shall We Dance cartridge, Hello Kitty Font cartridge
Cuttlebug machine, Stars embossing folder, Give A Hoot Tiny Feathers embossing folder.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy
    A stunning card and i love the colours you have choosen
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cindy! I love the papers and the hat is a fantastic touch! Have added it to this weeks newsletter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy! I'm totally in LOVE with that hat! Your whole card is amazing! Beautiful papers too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the big top hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too stinkin' cute!!! I've got to get my head wrapped around the fact that Christmas is less than 3 wks away before I can try to tackle the idea that 2010 is almost over...I think I just got comfortable writing the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. Your design is so cute. You always come up with something cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?