Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #49 - Mini Book

Here we are again on another Be Inspired Wednesday at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. We've been partying all month in celebration of our first birthday. As you recall, for week #1 I did my invitation and for week #2 I did my Card and Gift Bag.

This week we are doing mini-books... a nice way to keep some memories of your event. Mine is a very simple fold out mini-book made with my Scor It. The very easy instructions came from the Scor It website.

Once you open the front, there is an accordian fold out. The pages of the fold out can accommodate pictures, gift tags, or other small mementos. When you make yours, you can add as many or as few pages as you would like. A little journaling of the event can easily be done on the backs. It has a magnetic closure so everything is secure when folded closed.

Papers used on my mini are Core'Dinations, Bazzill and K&Company with some dry embossing done on the front with Cuttlebug Embossing folders. The adorable Bear image is from Angel's Landing.

You don't want to miss all the other Design Team Member's creations! They are unique and inspiring. We'd love to see what you do for your mini-books! Go take a look now at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot.

Materials: Stamps- Angel's Landing Digital
Paper- Core'Dinations, K&Company, Bazzill
Ink/Color- Printer, Prismacolor Pencils
Other- Cuttlebug folder and machine, Scor-It, Magnet


8 comments:

  1. Cindy, i love all the texture and rich color of your album. the design with all the interesting folds is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful album!! I love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mini album. It's beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Cindy. Love all of the special folding and closure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been doing some darling projects with the mini bears digi-stamps. The papers you chose for this book are scrumptious together. In my blog post tomorrow, I'll be linking to this project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat album. Love the colors and that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. `Gorgoeus` Cindy TFS........Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album is really cool! I thought a Scor It was just for making cards...I sure have alot to learn. Thanks so much for sharing! I am off to the Scor It website, I think I need one!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?