Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hoppy Wednesday at Angel's Landing - New Releases!

This is my second post today, so be sure to scroll down for the other that also features an Angel's Landing Design
Hoppy Wednesday, Friends!
This Wednesday is a special one, as it’s time for the September Angel’s Landing Blog Hop!! We’re hopping to introduce you to Angel’s Landing’s new releases. This month there are two new digital design sets, Autumn Tweetings and Ho Ho Hollydays. I’m quite sure when you see them, you will smile and say the same thing I did... Wow!!

I chose to use a lovely image from the Autumn Tweetings set and made this card with it. The image is printed and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used Nestibilities for the circular layers and embossed some of the paper with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I also added some stitching around the edges, as well as a couple of single leaves. The leaves in the upper right corner are cut with my Cricut. The birds are two layers for a little 3D effect.

Don’t forget ... We’re hopping..... if you didn't arrive here from Jennifer's blog or if you missed the beginning, head over to Judi's digi-stamps blog and follow the links.

If you arrived here by hopping, your next stop on the Blog Hop is Lisa. You want to be sure to make every stop and see all the great design samples, plus there are opportunities along the way to win some digital designs. If you get lost, head back to Judi’s and check the list for your next stop.

As always, I do appreciate your stopping by!
Be sure to join us at The Card Universe tonight for a release party.... more chances to win some designs from Angel's Landing.
Materials:
Stamps - Angel's Landing Autumn Tweetings
Ink/Color - Printer, Prismacolor pencils/OMS
Paper - Bazzill, K&Company
Other - Cuttlebug folder, dew drops, Nestibilities, Cricut, Sewing Machine

46 comments:

  1. What gorgeous work, Cindy!! I love your popped up birds and amazing stitching!! The rich colors and textures of your beautiful layers really show off your perfectly colored autumn image!! Such exquisite work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !! I love your colors and the image. Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card,, well done colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, beautiful Autumn card! I so wish I had one too! I've enjoyed seeing all of the Autumn samples so far. Love the stitching and all of the dimension on the card. I also love the richness of the dp - the main image matches the dp and layout perfectly!

    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the layers and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the coloring with pencils. Great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, this is so lovely! Very elegantly done!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so BEAUTIFUL Cindy! Love all that dimension! As always, your coloring and stitching are just PERFECT! Those little leaves up at the top are darling! Fantastic job, My Friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, Cindy! I love your stitching, the addition of the leaves and the embossed border! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fall feel of this card and the beautiful detail of the finished product right down to the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 3D effect. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and so elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors of this card! Of course I always love your stitching. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card. The colors are so warm & those birds just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Cindy! Pretty colors and cute image!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards turned out just wonderfully, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards turned out just wonderfully, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card Cindy, the colors are soooooooo Autumn, looks great with the embossing and the stitching and your coloring is wonderful.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! Love the layers, colors, and details you added to this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors, and the embossing.. great job. HUGS www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful job!! Your cards always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the embossing on here! what a beautiful creation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty!! I can't wait to color this image!! It is so awesome to work with you on this DT. I look forward to seeing what you come up with throughout our term!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love your cards and all the detail on them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Cindy this is a stunner. I love all of your gorgeous details the stitching, the cuttlebug embossing, and the amazing dimension. Plus your colours are so rich. AWE inspiring!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are great cards! thanks for sharing.

    yelowflower at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the idea of doubling up the bird to give it dimension. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the color combinations you used. These are great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. STUNNING card - love the color combination you used and all the details from the embossed design to the paper piercing. Your work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This isn't just a card... it is a work of art! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You have great talent. I always love your work

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your autumn card...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! This is just beautiful, beautiful! So crisp and polished. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. BEAUTIFUL card. Love all the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card!!! I love the colors, and your layout!!! You did a wonderful job on this card!!!! Sweet image, I too had fun working with this one:)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is just wonderful, Cindy:O) Love the colours, and the image is so cute. Lovely!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cindy, we talked last night at the release party, so you already know that I love the detailed stitching on this card. You always pay attention to every single layer in your designs. This image is colored to perfection. The birds are beautifully blended with their light gold breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card Cindy-love the details and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, Cindy, this is utterly gorgeous!! I was paging through Card of the Week, sort of half asleep with glazed eyes and this card literally jerked me straight up in my chair! And then I looked at it more closely and realized it was one of yours which somehow I missed seeing yesterday. This is really special and you did your usually beautiful job on it. I don't know how you manage to turn out so many beautful works, but keep on rockin'!! And congrats on making Card of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMGoodness Cindy, this is GORGEOUS!! you did a beautiful job with this card.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a pretty card - very rich and wonderfully fall!

    ReplyDelete
  42. So very pretty an so very fallish!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful card: Love the rich colours and that great image.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?