Monday, September 21, 2009

The Cutest Little Witch


I think this little witch is one of the cutest. It's a Clear Art Stamps image. I love their stamps and need to treat myself to some more!






She's stamped and colored with watercolor markers. All the paper used is Core'dinations. I embossed on many layers using various Cuttlebug Embossing folders, then stitched the edges.




Splitcoast Stampers Sketch was used - SC246
Belli Challenge entered - Halloween
Materials:
Stamps- Clear Art Stamps
Paper - Core'dinations


Ink/color - Versafine, Tombow markers
Other - Cuttlebug machine and folders, halloween brad, sewing machine.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Cindy. I like the Halloween card done in green and black. That is the sweetest vintage image. I have always loved that set from Crafty Secrets but haven't broken down and bought it. Love all the embossed layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little witch Cindy! And you sewing...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet......I love the green, and the vintage witch is darling! Great job. thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?