Monday, November 7, 2011

A little belly laugh to start your week!

Happy Monday, friends.  Sharing a card today that has been sitting here waiting to be assembled for a long time.   The image came from a CD full of thousands of images I bought on eBay years ago.


Every now and then I make up the components for several cards.  I start with images, whether printed or colored, and choose my papers, and then assembly line them into cards.  I cut the various sizes and panels, mats, etc., and head to the sewing machine for the edge stitching.  Once that is done I'm ready to choose embellishments and assemble the final cards.  It just feels like I'm getting more done more efficiently that way.  This one got stranded around a busy time and I never got it finished until last night.

The patterned paper  K&Company .  The letters are really fun chipboard letters from The Girls' Paperie and the scrolls on the left side are from a set of  Cuttlebug 2x6 border dies  .

Seriously... doesn't he make you smile? and the little dog next to him?

Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. This is darling Cindy! It did make me smile! Thanks and Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know what company the CD was from, I love vintage images like that, would you share that PLEASE!!

    Thank You!
    Renee
    gohogwild.renee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really did make me smile! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. see me smiling?
    so cute,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy, I just love this! That is one of the cutest vintage images I have ever seen! You put it all together perfectly, as always! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it reminds me of Henry's belly laugh! Finally relaxing with no more football! Joel will be back from Japan sometime this week. Heading home on Saturday! Cheers! shan

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?