Friday, November 18, 2011

New Cuttlebug Rosette dies and embossing folders





Happy Friday night.  Hope you all have a great weekend planned.  Tonight I'm sharing a card using the new Cuttlebug Rosette Dies.  I used them to create a wreath by not closing them tightly in the center.  I love these things.  They cut and fold so fast because you don't have all that scoring to do.     I also used a new embossing folder from the Christmas Set, now available on Cricut.com.




I couldn't resist this penguin to go with the embossing folder.  It's from the Joys of the Season cartridge and though it's a retired cartridge, you can still get it as a digital cartridge. I didn't put more than the penguin on here because I wanted you to see the really great embossing folder.

Materials:
Cricut Expression 2
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine
Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge
Cuttlebug Christmas Set Embossing folders
Cuttlebug Crown Rosettes set embossing dies

Other: Cardstock (black, red, white, gold), Imaginisce iRock and gems, Helmar adhesives, 3D paint (gold, Viva Decor), Sewing Supplies, Ribbon, button, string.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I have a friend who isn't very proficient or patient with the Ribbons and Rosettes cart and this would be perfect for her.

    I love yourcards too! You are so awesomely creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty rosette! I am so glad Provocraft finally made a rosette die for the Cuttlebug! Great example!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and color combination you chose! and of course your stitching! Cutest penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is SO cool! I had no idea these were available for cuttlebug! I just got the ribbons and rosettes cartridge in the mail yesterday and haven't even had time to register it yet, but I am sure looking forward to playing with it. Wonderful inspiration as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cindy, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?