Saturday, November 5, 2011

Winner of My Memories Software

 Hope you are all having a great weekend.   Just popping in to announce the winner of the software, but while I'm here, wanted to send you Circle members over to the Cricut Circle blog to check out  my projects for today ...  Autumn treats... here's a little peek! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The winner of the My Memories Suite 2 software is.........(shoot me an email with your preferred email and I'll get the download code for you.  cindy.royal @ gmail.com)
 
Cricut Couple said... 
This is is so cool! I love your designs! I have been seeing this all over the place. The Christmas packages have been my favorites from what I have seen. Maybe with something like this, I could get some scrapbooking done. Hee! Hee! I seem to only be making cards for... like... the last YEAR! Hee! Hee!



Don't forget you can buy the software with a discount using this promotion code STMMMS69026  to get $10.00 of the cost of My Memories Suite v2 AND $10.00 to spend on digital scrappy papers and embellishments from their store! That's a $20.00 value.  With the discount, credit and all the fabulous FREE elements, kits and papers, you could be well on your way to creating Christmas gifts of photo books, calendars, or just catching up with some scrapping.   Just  go here to purchase the software, enter this number (copy and paste it for ensured accuracy) STMMMS69026.  I'll leave the information in my sidebar.  


Here's a video showing you that you can easily use the software to create simple all photo layouts. used for photo books, coffee table books, etc.  You don't have to add all the embellishments.


 

*Using PHOTO ONLY Template Albums & Pages* from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.

and a PDF of instructions HERE.



1 comment:

  1. OMG! That's US!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! We are so excited! Just sent you an e-mail. Wow! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?