Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Those trendy bicycles

Seems like bikes are a trend these days and using a bicycle cut was my prompt for my post today on the Cricut Blog, so I created these three cards using 3 different bikes, 3 different occasions/sentiments.






More details over at the Cricut Blog
.
If you are a Circle member, you are getting a double dose of me today, as I'm posting over at the Circle Blog too.Today we are at the letter T in the alphabet and we all know T is for Tags!  Hop over there and see me.

Thanks for stopping by.


(Crinkle seam binding on top card courtesy of Kristen - go check out her shop)

5 comments:

  1. Love these, Cindy! Especially the vintage one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the vintage card.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, vintage cards! Love all the color and beautiful detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really fun cards, love the vintage sentiment.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thanks a lot for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?