Thursday, September 15, 2011

Almost Halloween


I can't believe it's already the middle of September.  That means Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon be here.  First we need to get through Halloween.  Here's a project I made using SRM's tubes and Cricut cartridges.  











The box top and bottom are made with cupcake boxes and inserts from Sweet Tooth Boxes, cut much smaller than cupcakes.  To give it the height I need to accommodate the tubes, I added a sleeve of acetate (packaging from Cricut products). 





My most favorite spider on any Cricut cartridge and my favorite spider web.  The spider is on October 31st and the web is on Teresa Collins Chic and Scary.






The pumpkin and the letters are from Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons.  You can get Creative Memories cartridges from Joy's Creative Memories site.


What do you think?  While it may be a little too labor intensive for all your trick or treaters, it's a great Halloween treat for a family or a few special tricksters.   Better go over to SRM and get some tubes!


10 comments:

  1. S-P-O-O-K-Y!! Especially the spider! Great project!
    Carolyn
    cccscraproom@windstream.net
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S CINDY WOW! Gorgeous spooky box, I love it...LOTS! ;) hUGS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I am not really into Halloween but I loved this. It has lots of appeal. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't celebrate Halloween really over here in the UK but I can so see this as a brilliant stocking stuffer for Christmas. That is of course with Christmas cuts on it lol
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,
    I love this idea! Now I have a good reason to use the tubes I've been saving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea! And I love all the cuts used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those Sweet Tooth boxes now :)

    Ilove this project, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?