Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy card (and winner)




(Please excuse the poor quality pictures.  I seriously need a good camera!)

One of Provo Craft's newer cartridges is the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge that comes with chipboard pieces and clear stamps.  The entire card is cut using Art Philosophy, including the card shape itself and the rolled flowers.  This cartridge is one with a little bit of everything - frames, images, font, bags, boxes, rolled flowers, borders.  It will definitely be a go-to cartridge.

To get your hands a CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge bundle, stop over and see Melanie .  It can only be obtained through Close To My Heart consultants.

Paper is Cosmo Cricket


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winner of the Embossed Tags embossing folder is....................  #54

Now that August is over, I plan to start working on......cleaning, organizing(craftroom) and getting some scrapbooking pages finished :)

Helen
http://scrapbookingfunbiz.blogspot.com/


Send me an email with your mailing address, Helen, and I'll get this out to you.  cindy.royal @ gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the week.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card! I'm definitely going to have to try out this cartridge. I've seen so many pretty projects around blog land.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those roses.. beautiful (as always)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card!!! Seriously pining for this cartridge btw, this isn't helping :D. Congratulations Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Helen! This card is gorgeous! I just got my CTMH cart! This will be the next thing I try! Thanks for the contest and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and congratulations Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, love the shape and cuts used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the brightness of your card Cindy and congrats to Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?