Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tag Tuesday with the Imagine

I can't believe I haven't posted anything all week and won't get anything posted again until next week.  I've been incredibly busy playing catch up after going to Atlanta and getting ready to go to Dallas on Thursday to the Cricut Stampede!  Extremely busy creating, working hard to keep up, but totally worth it!   My Circle Magazine and Circle Blog assignments are current .. not ahead... just current (well, except for minor details like photos and instructions) and that's good for me! 
 

This tag was amazingly quick... print/cut and bake!

I was playing with printable Shrinky Dink and my Imagine this weekend and decided what better way to make a super quick tag for today. I used the Imagine More cartridge and very quickly printed and cut this image out, punched a hole in it and shrunk it according to package directions!  Here I have a super sturdy tag!

Check out the size difference after baking. That really is the negative of the cut.   I can't wait to make some more!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thoughts?