Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting caught up....

No tag today.  Still trying to get caught up from the recent weekends away and will be getting ready to go to Florida for another meet soon. 

Dallas was great! It was so much fun being surrounded by hundreds of folks that enjoy papercrafting and Provo Craft products as much as I do.   Everything was great... the venue was perfect... the people were fun... the food/drink was great!  I'm ready to do it again!

I didn't take a camera, but I did take this picture of the crop room with my phone.  This room was amazing with all of the decor, table set ups, machines, storage ideas, totes, people, make and takes... it was just amazing!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How cool is that? How much money do you think we're lookin' at here? I couldn't even speculate...but I'm pretty sure that's what heaven will look like:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?