Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tag Tuesday with the Imagine

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a good week so far.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make a tag for this week or not.  I decided to spend an extra day in Atlanta and didn't get in until Sunday night and had to work yesterday.



If you are a Gypsy and Imagine user, the 'big' update is ready that allows you to design using your Imagine cartridges on your Gypsy.  I decided to go ahead and update my machines and use my tag this week to try it out.  I like being able to save the design for future reference.  You can cut the designs on your Imagine with the Gypsy, but you still have to put the appropriate Imagine cartridge in the Imagine.


This was designed on the Gypsy using the Lori's Garden cartridge.  The tag shape, the circle and the bird on the branch are all from the Lori's Garden cartridge, but I changed out the colors and patterns using the Gypsy.  I'm going to love being able to design on the Gypsy now, being able to use the Imagine cartridges, too!

Have a great week!!!  

Rumor has it that my classes at the Stampede sold out yesterday afternoon! 

Cardstock: American Crafts white
Buttons: Cosmo Cricket
Metals: Imaginisce iRock and silver glam rocks
Baker's Twine: The Twinery

9 comments:

  1. This is an adorable tag, Cindy! Love this cart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Stunning! Beautiful Tag!

    TFS,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and details on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tag! I love all the elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing Cindy and see you in Dallas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love the layers and dimension!
    Im sooooo jealous you have Loris garden! Its #1 on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Your classes did sell out quickly. I'm so happy that I got in on the first one and that you put your blog address on the note you sent. I'm new to the circle and new to you, but I'm a follower now. Love the tag. Amazing detail. See ya next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Cindy - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindy,

    You won the "Best in show" for the Paper Garden Projects "Spring Things" challenge. Your Chipmunk card was just lovely!

    Can you let me know your e-mail address so I can send your digi stamp set?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?