Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tag Tuesday

Hello crafters!  Hope your week is going well so far!  Thanks for stopping by on this Tuesday, when I share a tag made with whatever Shantaie is creating with for her Imagine That series.  Today she's using the Imagine cartridge Best Friends and using Cosmo Cricket paper.   



I chose the frame shape from the Best Friends cartridge and using the cut only feature on my Imagine, I cut it from a piece of paper from a Cosmo Cricket Togetherness  mini deck.  The background frame was printed and cut from the cartridge using one of the built-in solid colors.  I then printed and cut a dog and a cat image from the Best Friends cartridge.  They are actually layers from more complex images, but I only wanted to use the animals themselves - these are printed/cut from glossy photo paper.  The colors of the animals printed using the Best Friends cartridge matched pretty well with the Togetherness paper.... I thought they might since the Best Friends cartridge is actually a Cosmo Cricket cartridge!



Thanks for stopping by.  Now be sure to stop over to see Shantaie and see what she's made today with Best Friends and Cosmo Cricket!  You're gonna love it!

5 comments:

  1. It's an adorable tag and would look so cute on a kids backpack. If only paper was wrinkle proof....

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute Cindy.. and wanted to tell you that the circle blog is now the first thing I go look at... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I LOVE that cute little pup and kitty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is a really lovely cute tag.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?