Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tag Tuesday

Hello friends! It's Tag Tuesday, when I share a tag creation coinciding with whatever Shantaie is doing for her Imagine That series.... kinda like Shantaie saying "tag your it".    She told me this week to use the Imagine cartridge called Snapshot: Everyday.  This is one of the Colors and Patterns cartridges, meaning no art images, just paper ... patterned and solid.   As the name implies, this one is full of snapshots... photos.


I decided to use the money picture!  I really just wanted to print money! Oh, if only it were that easy!! I printed it on American Crafts white cardstock and, really, it's a darn good print!  I bet it would be great if I printed it on photo paper!  Of course, I had to go with the money theme and added a money bag from the Cricut Smiley Cards digital cartridge.  The dry embossing is a little section of a frame on the Winter Frolic embossing folder.  Who says you have to use the whole folder?  The tag elements are from the Cricut Sentimentals cartridge.  And, yes, 3 of the pennies on the tag are real pennies.


Here's the 'snapshots' available on this cartridge.  


Now be sure to stop over to see Shantaie! Who knows which of these 'snapshots' she decided to use in her Imagine That project today!  I bet it's great no matter which one!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That's impressive printed DP! I had no idea of the clarity it would be! Your tag is so adorable!!! Great job as always, Cin!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.....quick question you have any change I can borrow? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that money looks real, cool tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?