Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tag Tuesday

You might recall that last Tuesday I shared a tag with you using the Imaginisce Enchanted collection and then I sent you to see Shantaie, as she was using the same collection.  This week Shantaie is working with the Imagine Country Carnival cartridge for her weekly series using the Imagine, so I joined her again and used the same product, this time a cartridge.  I never know what she is working on, only what she is working with, so it makes it fun to see what we both make with a common product, whether it be paper, a cartridge, or whatever.

Here's my tag for this week using the Imagine and the Imagine Country Carnival cartridge. 



The oval tag base is an image from the Cricut A Child's Year cartridge, which is not an Imagine cartridge, but I used it in the Imagine so I could print/cut the tag in coordinating papers from the Imagine Country Carnival cartridge.  The remainder of the tag is composed of elements from the Imagine Country Carnival cartridge.  I changed the pattern paper on the background of the frame from the original and left out a layer. The options are so many with this machine and the cartridges... there's so many papers and colors to choose from.


Pretty cool, hunh? This all started out as American Crafts white cardstock... then the Imagine did it's magic... maybe they should have called it Imagick!  No stamps or coloring on this tag... all Imagine images and papers.


I added Glossy Accents to the flowers and then dumped on some tiny no-hole glass glitter beads.  Really fun texture! 

I think I'll pop in here every Tuesday with a tag, created with whatever Shantaie is working with for her Tuesday "Imagine That" series (as long as I have it).  Will be fun.

Now be sure to go check out Shantaie's fabulous work and see what she's done with the Country Carnival cartridge and her Imagine.  She has a video for you.

6 comments:

  1. i love this tag! i think it looks great! i love the color and the small accents make it pop! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tag! the micro beads look amazing on those flowers too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I think it's fun seeing what you & Shantaie each come up with...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!! I love the micro beads. I have some in my stash and haven't used them yet, thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of those microbeads - what texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute tag.love the stiching.tfs.the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?