Monday, January 10, 2011

Help for Katie digi benefit



Help for Katie
A number of artists and companies that know and love Katie (known for her Tuesday Tutorials on the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog) have banded together to help Katie and her family . Jak Heath is a crafting friend to Katie and has organized this special digi benefit to help raise money for Katie's Treatment and to give her young boys a little something, as well.

A little about Katie:

Katie Emmerson Renz is married to Kevin - they have 3 sons,  the twins Nate and Will are  5, and Hunter is 10. Just before Christmas they received some news that has changed their lives. Katie was been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option, chemotherapy.







Katie is a fellow crafter and is loved within the crafting community. You can read  her story on her own blog here   A group of dedicated talented artists have designed for the Help for Katie cause - listed below are all of the digital designs that you can get for donating £15  (appoximately $23 USD) - this is an amazing amount of digital images for $23.00.

Visit Jak Heath's blog to purchase this set
You will receive all of the following stamps for your donation...







I used the donated image by Digital Delights by Louby Loo to help promote this worthy benefit.  I printed it on Heavenly White Ultrasmooth Premium Cardstock and colored it with Copics.  The rest of the paper is American Crafts white cardstock!  Well, it was white when I started.  I used my Cricut Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen cartridge and chose my curtains and flowers and printed and cut them.  I then decided my papers should coordinate so I also printed my pattern paper, as well as my solid colors to match exactly!  Pretty darn cool!  (my first set of curtains that I print/cut was too big, so I used them on the inside)


Thanks for stopping in on your Monday! I hope you can help Katie out - even if you aren't able to purchase these images, stop at her blog and let her know you are thinking about her.

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! You did a wonderful job! Sending prayers for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Cin...love the curtains:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so sad about Katie and her family! This card is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card for a great cause.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?