Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enchanted with Imaginisce and Cricut



Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a tag to share with you. I think I'll have to start making more tags.... this one was certainly fun to make and I it's as cute as can be with this little princess and darling papers.  Who cares what's in the package when the tag is this cute!! Right?




I'm sure you already know that Imaginisce paper is amazing and always fun to create with, but this particular collection is incredibly cute.... pretty ... girlie ....  princessy .... ROYAL ... Enchanted and just fantastic!   The little Princess image is a clear stamp that is part of the collection as well.  It was the perfect stamp to be able to stamp, emboss and color quickly with minimal effort.  Sometimes I   need  'minimal effort' so I can do other things... like stitch around all the edges.  The tag base and the frame are cut on my Cricut Expression using the Once Upon A Princess cartridge.  The oval is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I created the frame by placing one rectangular shape inside another on my Gypsy.  I then cut two of  the frames .. one from patterned paper and one from pink cardstock so I could adhere them together.  I wanted to have a piece with some substance to stitch on and to hold up to being elevated off of the main tag.

Finishing touches were the ribbon from the Enchanted collection and I cut out the  wording ...Princess .. Make A Wish .... from a piece of the patterned paper.  Gems are applied with the Imaginisce iRock tool.  




So, what do you think?  Fun, fun paper, right?? and so easy to create with using my Cricut Expression and Cricut cartridges!

Want to see more Princessy cuteness?  Of course you do!  Go visit Shantaie and see what she created using the Imaginisce Enchanted collection and her Cricut Imagine.



Image: Imaginisce Snag Em Princess stamp
Paper: Paper Temptress Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth, Imaginisce Enchanted Collection
Coloring Media: Copics
Cricut Expression, Cricut Once Upon A Princess cartridge, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, Gypsy handheld designing device
Other: Imaginisce Ribbon, Gems, iRock gem setting tool, foam tape

8 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy this is sooooo cute! Hee hee we both used that adorable stamp!! love your tag so much I want one for my luggage so I feel like a princess when I travel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag! Santa just brought me this cart & it looks like I need to spend some time discovering what all it has to offer. I love seeing the different projects you share with us...keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Cindy and a Happy New Year,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous and perfect for any little girl. I just received this collection in the mail yesterday and now cannot wait to start creating with it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute.love the different layers.love the girly colors.tfs.cute stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?