Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010

As many bloggers do upon the start of a new year, I've gone back through 2010 and looked at some of my creations.  I tried to choose my favorite from each month, but I must admit there were some months I couldn't choose because I really liked several and there were some months I couldn't choose because I didn't like any that much.  Anyway, here's 2010.......



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. What a great year of talent displayed in your fantastic creations! Thanks for sharing the overview with us all. Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great year, looking forward to your next years posts. Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented girl! All your projects are BEAUTIFUL! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I have to pick one, I love the card for the month of May! Very Pretty! Happy New Year!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, ALL your cards are beautiful! Difficult work choosing only one:)
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards, Cindy! Your blog is one of my fav stops of the day...it's rare that you don't have a new project to share with us & I LOVE that!! Can't wait to see all the great stuff you've got in store for us this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?