Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cricut Circle and CHA sneaks

Hey folks! As I said, I would try to pop in here with a few pics from Los Angeles... My apologies... no descriptions ... it's reallllly late - its midnight and a big day at CHA tomorrow, but I wanted to pop in a share some pics from the Cricut Circle crop today and some pics I got wandering around CHA while the manufacturer's were putting some finishing touches on their displays. There are some amazing... amazing... displays and product there!

Some fun Circle stuff... an eiffel tower and doll cut from wood based on the Cricuts.

Happyy 5th birthday Cricut!

Teresa Collins stopped in to make a couple of announcements at the Circle Crop! (the Circle Crop was a great time with so many fabulous ladies!)












Yes... paper dressings! These are incredible!




What do you think? Fun stuff? Can't wait for the show myself! Provo Craft has some great things happening to celebrate 5 years of the Cricut!

Will try to stop back in tomorrow!  Be sure to comment to win a cartridge on my post from Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. *SWOON* These beautiful pictures have me dizzy and light-headed :)

    I have never seen such amazing displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks amazing!! Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see MORE!!! I love winter CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for sharing so many wonderful pictures! I sure wish we could have been there. It looks like every single vendor is just amazing and over the top with their displays! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING coverage of CHA!!
    cheers!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?