Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Incredibly quick cards!


With time running out to get cards in the mail,  I had to make some super quick ones.  There's a few on my card-list that I don't mind sending minimalistic cards to, meaning I don't feel guilty.  I just want to send them something to let them know I'm thinking of them and since they don't know the extent to which I typically make cards, they have no expectations and these simple cards will be fine.






I printed off some of the great free vintage images from Magic Moonlight. and layered them on American Crafts cardstock (American Crafts is truly one of my favorite cardstocks).  I was thrilled to see that my Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather papers went perfectly with the prints.  I love Cosmo Crickets mini decks.  Since I didn't do any additional embellishing and didn't stitch on them *gasp* I was able to make all four cards in a matter of minutes! I kept them a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size (a size I very seldom make) and they are ready to mail easily!

It took me a lot longer to take and edit the pictures and write this post than it did to make all four cards.  So are you thinking of a few people you might like to send a card to that you forgot or maybe you need some cards to include with a gift?  Hop over to Magic Moonlight - I noticed a lot of great new posts this week!  Adorable pictures! Print some images, cut some paper, glue together!  Done!

(Tomorrow is the last day to enter to win a Cricut Cartridge.. HERE.  )

9 comments:

  1. The vintage look is so classic. They will love them!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may have been expressly quick but they each have an elegant look to them.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy
    Simple but so elegant. I love them. Thanks for all your inspiration over the year.
    Looking forward to next year.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty.
    Merry Christmas.

    mmlmn@polarcomm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, geez, they may have been simple but they're still beautiful! Thanks for sharing the links...I'm gonna go check them out - I love most anything vintage. Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous cards! They don't look quickly made at all. Thanks for the link for those great images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, Cindy. I wish you and your family a blessed Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Cindy! Thanks for the link to Magic Moonlight!
    Wishing you and your family a beautiful, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?