Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays



Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend!

This, probably my last Christmas card to post this season, uses an image that is an old favorite of mine from when I was on the Angel's Landing DT.











This rosette is one of the smallest I've fiddled together! I started with a 1/2 x 12" strip and scored every 1/4".  I love it though in all it's littleness! What do you think.... do the strings on top mimic the penguin's hat?


Image: Angel's Landing Penguin, Sentiment from Paper Garden Projects
Coloring: Copics
Paper: American Crafts Cardstock, Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas collection patterned paper, Paper Temptress Heavenly White Ultrasmooth cardstock (image print)
Cuttlebug machine and Large Snowflakes folder
Misc: Sewing supplies, button, string









Are you a member of the Cricut Circle? If so, be sure to stop over at the blog and see what I'm sharing with you today..... it has to do with this......

8 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog to see my tree! Now, really, I need to get my butt off this computer and get moving! I have company coming in 4 hours! EEEK! I adore this little penguin card! Is that stitching I see? MUST you stitch on EVERYTHING you make?! ; ) I hope too that we get a chance to catch up and hang out again.....until then we will have to visit from afar! MErry Christmas sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - how creative to make the button match the hat. Love it.... Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...so adorable. The paper and image are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you as well! Love the card and your project on the blog is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cindy,Merry christmas to you and your family ,have a wonderful day
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable card! Thanks for sharing and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable card, that image is sooo cute.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is card is AMMAAAAAZING!!!! I know because I have seen it in person! ;) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?