Monday, December 20, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas



Christmas is coming, whether I'm ready or not.  Doesn't help that I've been sick with a head/chest cold for the last 5 days.  Makes it difficult to get anything done when my head is in a fog.  I kept plugging along all weekend though, between the sneezing, coughing, sniffling, resting..... had to get my "out of towners" Christmas things done, including making some cards, wrapping gifts, and packing things to send. 

Here's two of the cards I finished up.  I LOVE the colors of this Christmas collection by Echo Park .  This is the Echo Park Merry Christmas paper and the colors and patterns are totally fabulous!!  The snowflake stickers that are part of this collection made it so easy to finish up the rosette.

The sentiment and the perfect hanging stocking was (maybe still is!) a freebie set from Paper Garden Projects.

Supplies:
Paper:  Cardstock by American Crafts.  Echo Park Merry Christmas designer paper.
Image:  Paper Garden Projects
Coloring:  Copics
Misc:  Imaginisce Irock and hotfix gems and half pearls.
Cuttlebug machine and ornaments embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you haven't been by in a few days, there's a giveaway RIGHT HERE of a Cricut cartridge.

10 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! The rosette is so pretty with those papers. Hope you're feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look great! I love the colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the rosette and the paper colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! I hope you recover soon. It is a dual effort to do all the Christmas work while you are sick...
    I love your new cards, perfect, as usuall:)
    I wish you a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Feel better. I LOVE the Merry Christmas line too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design, colors and everything about your cards Cindy! So gorgeous!!

    Hope you will be feeling better real soon too!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way this collection looks on your darling cards! Hope you feel better soon, Cindy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards are absolutely stunning! I'd be so excited to open an envelope and find one of those inside - your friends and family will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty, cute cards.
    Merry Christmas
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Sorry that you're feeling so crappy & hope you feel better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?