Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #52 - Halloween/Fall


Hello paper crafters..... this week at Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired the challenge is to create something Halloween or something Fall! Easy peasy..... let's rock those entry numbers! This week we have an additional sponsor of Digital Delights by Louby Loo and you could win $20.00 in Digital Delights .



I chose to make a card using the Digital Delights ghost and no designer paper. I used all Core'dinations cardstock and used the cuttelbug embossing folders and sewing to create texture. I used my Cricut to cut out the tree and spiders, Nestibilities to cut out the moon, and Sizzix die for the bats. Then I ran the tree, bats and moon through the Cuttlebug with embossing folders. Oh, and the white mesh in the background.... that's some kind of sheetrock tape from the hardware store.













Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what the other Design Team members have done with this week's Halloween/Fall Be Inspired.
(Don't forget to peek at my other post for today... click here ..... )


Materials:
Image - Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Paper - Coredinations
Ink/Color - Printer, Copics
Other- Cricut, Cuttlebug and folders, sewing machine, Sizzix, Mesh tape



6 comments:

  1. I luuuuuuuuv it Cindy!! Great stitches on the bottom too!! Also luv the sheetrock material in the background!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Cindy! Love the great scene, the Halloween images, the dimentions... Fabulous job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy!!! This is AWESOME!!! It's truly the perfect Halloween scene! I LOVE that tree!
    Just face it, you're my hero. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, you rocked another Cuttlebug challenge! Your tree really caught my eye. It is wonderful and you chose the perfect embossing folder for it too. I love scene cards, and you are obviously quite talented at making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Cindy, love the tree and those little spiders.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful Halloween scene. I love all the textured components. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?