Monday, October 5, 2009

CDS lighthouse - Mojo Monday

I had this lighthouse from Clear Dollar Stamps all colored up, circles cut and papers picked out today on my lunch break and I couldn't quite figure out how I wanted to lay it out.... until I came across the Mojo Monday sketch. After work I finished it up according to the sketch.
I finished it up using some metallic silver thread stitching, some Cricut cut scrolls and some silver findings. The top of the lighthouse extends out of the Nestibility cut circles.



Materials:
Image: Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Bazzill
Ink/Color: Versafine, Watercolor (Tombow markers)
Other: Silver findings, Cricut, Sewing Machine, Diamond Glaze (water and windows)


ETA: This card won at MojoMadness #107!!!
Mojo Monday Blinkie

17 comments:

  1. not sure if this translates or if you know english but wanted to say that I enjoyed your lighthouse card today!!! I love love Lighthouses and was wondering if you could give me any tips on cardmaking. I have never made one and have no idea how to make them can you give me some sort of idea on how to do these cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy! This is so beautiful! I love your stitching...that silver metallic thread...gorgeous! It's ALL gorgeous! :)
    G'nite!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ma gawsh! Sew sew pretty my friend! Love the coloring, the layout, all of that awesome stitching and wow...the embellishments!
    This card ROCKS!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Cindy! It is so elegant and the embellishments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect, i love your layers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, love the colors you chose for this image. They make a stunning card with the stitching, etc. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love your coloring.. SENSATIONAL layers. THis is one of my favorite CDS stamps. Really nicely done..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! So elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very gorgeous! That's one of my favorite stamp sets ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card-congrats I see you were one of the winners for the mojo contest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. You put your heart into the details. Congratulations on being a Mojo Monday winner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and embellishments. Fab job! Congrats on your mojo-licious win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I just love the colors, the great image, the embellishments! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - this card is incredible!!! I can't believe all the detail - an absolutely stunning creation. The stitching is unbelievable. Fantastic job and congrats on being named one of the winners - it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love the lighthouse popping out of the circle ;o)
    Congrats on being a Mojo Monday winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?