Friday, October 2, 2009

Lookin' for clues - Digital Pencil Too

When I saw this image of Mo's (Digital Pencil, Too) I immediately printed and started coloring it. It's just so darn cute! Thanks, Mo, for this wonderful freebie!! I reprinted the dog tracks and carried it into the inside. Now all I need is a good sentiment for this card... Missing You ..... I'm Not Totally Clueless ..... Where's my dog? ... any ideas?
Materials:
Image - Digital Pencil Too
Ink/Color - Printer, Copics
Paper - Core'dinations, Bazzill
Other - Buttons, Ribbon, Cuttlebug folder, Sewing Machine

10 comments:

  1. How adorable! Beautifully colored (as always). Love Mo's images too.
    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. It reminds me of my grandson. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I don't see many great images for little boys. Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! You did a fabulous job on it! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Cute! How about " I'm CLUELESS!" instead of "I'm not totally clueless?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Cindy! Fantastic coloring, I am in awe :) I just love Mo's stuff too and you do a great job of bringing them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful and your coloring is divine!! I really like the "I'm not totally clueless" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby Cindy!! What about "Here I come!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, Cindy! What about "Where did you go...?"

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?