Friday, September 4, 2009

A Simple Thank You


I’m posting this today to announce my joining another Design Team. I have joined the Design Team of Angel’s Landing, home of some super cute digital designs. The adorable little bear I used on my invitation posted earlier this week is an Angel's Landing design. If you haven't seen these images, you need to go check them out!

I didn’t want to announce this new affiliation without having some sample for you, but time was limited. Then I thought, why not make a thank you tag and send out a virtual thank you to all of you.
~Thank you to the companies and blog owners of design teams I’m currently on for inviting me to play along with them, showing faith in my creative abilities.
~Thank you, as well, to those that I couldn’t accept design team invitations to and to those that may ask in the future.
~Thank you especially to all of you that take precious time out of your day to stop by and visit me here on my blog.

This tag went together pretty quickly. The images are Angel's Landing designs called Simply Flowers. I printed them, colored with Copic markers and then cut them out. The pocket tag is a Sizzix die cut. I attached the flowers and leaves to the pocket and then decided to embellish with various liquid applique and stickles! Super simple.

(see my pumpkin teddy tag similar to this here)

Materials:
Paper: Bazzil, K&Company
Stamps: Angel's Landing
Coloring/Inks: Printer, Copics
Misc: Stickles, Liquid Applique, Sizzix Die



This project got a Shout Out by Card of the Week.

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CINDY!!!! You are going to be one busy lady. I love seeing all your new projects. Beautiful tag !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic Cindy! Congratulations. Dianne is right, you are going to be one busy girl but that is the price of being so popular :)
    I LOVE your tag. The flowers are gorgeous so I think I need to go and download my own set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cindy! I love Angel's Landing's images! Glad you're part of their DT...Lucky Them!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Thank YOU for sharing your fantastic artwork with all of us! :) Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cindy! You are really working hard! This tag is beautiful, I love the colors!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, Cindy!!!..How fun seeing more of your awesome work!! I am so happy to have you on our team at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog as I know all the other sites you belong are too. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to one busy lady. Did you see yourself doing this a year ago?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shape! I can see how much fun it would be to receive something different like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! So glad you are joining the team! and this is such a wonderful design! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Cindy!! you did a wonderful job with this tag. I have gone by and looked at the images and must say i can't wait to purchase some and play. they are adorable!! can't wait to see what other awesome creations you make with them.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Cindy, lovely thnk you tags the flowers look very dimensional, love this pocket die too! Thanks for visiting me, HuGs Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work, Cindy. Love this tag and the little pumpkin bear below! Congrats on joining the Angel's Landing DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous once again.... the amount of love and work you put in each and every card truly is outstanding.

    Hugs....Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful job on those floral layers, Cindy. I'm delighted to have you on my design team -- looking forward to working with you over the coming months.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?