Sunday, September 6, 2009

Card Candy Winner.......




.....and the winner of her choice of one of these cards is MEDA!!!

Meda said...
Wow! These cards are gorgeous. I would really love to have one, specially since I have never won a blog candy :)Will go post a note on my blog.

Looks like you've won your first blog candy, Meda. Though it's not the usual blog candy of paper crafting supplies, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks to all of you that signed up and those that just looked. I'll have to do this again some time soon.

Which ever card Meda doesn't select will go up on eBay later today

Appreciate you all!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy......your creations are totally amazing...love following your blog.... Always perfectly done. Wold love to spend a week with you and True and learn. TFS

    Hugs....Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUPEE!
    I am not sure which one to choose.
    But since I have made too many hundreds of purple invitations this summer, I will take the blue.

    I can't wait to have one of your creations in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?