Thursday, July 7, 2011

Magazine Winners

Thanks everyone, for commenting and sharing your favorite cartridges!   Winners of the magazines are numbers 21 and 17...





Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...
Congratulations!!! I love your projects, so pretty!!! Hmmm....my 3 favorite carts right now? Would have to be birthday bash, Baby steps, and 3 birds on parade :-) TFS!!! -Sam :-) SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

............................. and ...................................

Mel said...
My 3 favorite cartridges are: Create A Critter, Pack Your Bags, and Mickey and Friends. Your project is wonderful... I can see why they published it. You must autograph the one you send out! ;)

Email me your mailing addresses ladies, and I'll get these mailed out. cindy.royal@gmail.com



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! :-) Off to email you right now. Thank you!!! :-)

    -Samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Thank you! I can't believe it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?