Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello Thursday

Hey friends.... it's the third Thursday of the month and that's Hello Thursday on Cricut fans' calendars! If you are a Circle member, you got a nice peek yesterday on the Cricut Circle blog.  Today you can hop over to the Cricut Blog and check out some fabulous new cartridges and designer samples using them.

These little note cards are made with the Cricut Circle exclusive cartridge, Sophie.


This card is made using the amazing new cartridge, Art Nouveau.



10 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on these designs.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects!!! Your flowers were my favorite project for the hello Thursday you did a BEAUTIFUL job on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower note cards. Those were my favorite project even though I loved all of the new cartridges. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my completely unbiased opinion, you rock the Cricut DT! All of your projects are inspiring and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects! I love the notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects, as usual, Cindy. I'm going to love my new Sophie cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Sophir flowers. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Royal collection is awesome. I like those flower note cards too much. You did an awesome job on these designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindy! Very creative flowers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?