Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tag Tuesday with the Imagine


Tag Tuesday friends!  This week it's using the Imagine Blossom Colors and Pattern cartridge along with the Cricut Paper Lace cartridge.  I ran out of creative time this weekend and didn't think I was going to have a tag ready for today.  Great thing about tags is they are relatively quick and I was able to get it done!      The 'speech bubble' shape is one of the built in shapes on the Imagine.  I chose the shape, filled it with the pattern  I liked, then Print/Cut.  I then chose it again, making it just a little bigger, and filled it with green for the shadow layer.  The hearts and the 'thinking of you' are from the Paper Lace cartridge, again filled with colors and patterns from the Blossom cartridge  The blossom cartridge is definitely one of my favorites for patterns and colors. I went light with the embellishing, a little bit of liquid pearls and some baker's twine from The Twinery.

Are you a member of the Circle??  If you are, be sure to stop over at the Circle Blog and let me know what you think of my project today featuring this princess. 

Now be sure to stop over to see Shantaie and see what she's made today with Blossom and Paper Lace.  I'm sure it's worth that extra click!  


I'll be back a little later today with the winner of Rock Princess... if you haven't commented yet, go on over to that post and do so now.

4 comments:

  1. Great tag, Cindy! I like the dots of Liquid Pearls and the colors are fabulous! Heading over to see what wonderful creation you made using that princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tag, love those colors!
    Is that the awesome twine I see on your tag??? Oooh I want some of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool projects. Love your princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?