Thursday, February 24, 2011

Angel's Landing newest! Darling bunnies and violets!

I was so excited when Judi from Angel's Landing sent me her newest set of Bunnies and Violets a week ago.  I colored this one immediately, but I couldn't turn it into a card until last night!  Apologies, Judi!!   This set of images is so pretty for Spring or Easter or just because!  I hope this is the start of many more new Angel's Landing images.



I colored the image with Copics and then headed to my Imagine cartridge books, looking for purple patterned paper. I found just what I wanted in the Imagine More Cards book and printed the purple and green patterns, as well as the solids. Everything coordinates perfectly.

And check out that baker's twine!!! I was incredibly lucky last week and won one of every color from The Twinery... that's 11 full size rolls - an amazing gift!!  I've always wanted to try it out, but it wasn't in my budget. I'm so thrilled to have it and this is my first baker's twine project!


Hop over to Angel's Landing and check out this new set!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Don't forget my Rock Princess cartridge giveaway HERE!  and check out my class  I'll be teaching at the        Dallas Stampede!  My class includes a free cartridge for you!  Would love to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Cindy, the colors on this are beautiful! Fabulous job on the image and what a great paper match-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful, Cin! Oh I'm so happy to see something from Angel's Landing too:)
    Hugs My Friend,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cindy and a fabulous image,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, what a great job you did with my image. Your subtle shading around the bunny and leaves really set them off from the background. It's lovely with those papers. And what fun to win all those Twinery colors. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet bunny. Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?