Thursday, October 14, 2010

Butterfly Fairy


Finally, I'm back to post a card. I've been so busy with other projects that I can't share on my blog and the quick trip to Utah (which was a total blast). Today I have a card with the image of a fairy on it. This is the first of three.  There's not much to it - lots of layers of cardstock, some dry embossing, stitching,  a butterfly and buttons to top it all off.



Image is by The Wild Flower Patch and is colored with Copics.  The butterfly is a Cricut image using Cake Basics cartridge.  The shimmer on it is Smooch Spritz, Vanilla Shimmer. I really like the way this spritz covers and sprays.  It's a uniform, fine mist with a lot of shimmer!




Cricut - Cake Basics
Cuttlebug - Plum Blossoms
Image - The Wild Flower Patch
Paper - DCWV, Core'dinations
Copics, Smooch Spritz,  buttons, Imaginisce IRock and gems

Thanks so much for stopping in today! 
Be sure to watch for my pink fairy card this weekend - I think it might involve a "pink" giveaway, again something Cricut!

I've got some fun Halloween treats posted over at the Circle Blog today 

10 comments:

  1. I like pink! Your fairy is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did here. She is so pretty and I really like your layout and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fairy card, Cindy! What I like most is your coloring. Perfect!
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! It is simply ADORABLE! I just love how creative you are!

    Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the flower buttons, and the colors are really pretty. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's pretty...and with the colors of this card, she could easily be a fall butterfly fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, isn't she a cutie! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?