Sunday, September 26, 2010

Regal


Well, I was done for the day, tired from standing on my feet all afternoon and evening (I create standing up) and I sat down and realized that I had nothing completed to share on my blog, so I hopped back up and went right to these papers because I set them aside to use as soon as I had a chance.  The stamp was nearby so it hit the ink and the rest came together quite quickly.  It turned out to be a super quick fall card made with incredible Paper Temptress papers.  These papers are so rich looking and rich feeling.  They dry emboss beautifully and cut easily on the Cricut.  I realize the crown doesn't really go with the leaf, but I couldn't get past the fact that these papers were screaming royalty, hence the crown. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to follow me and watch for another giveaway coming this week!


Paper:  Paper Temptress Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth, Paper Temptress Mica (Antigue Gold and Bronze)
Stamp: Hero Arts
Cricut: Gyspy Wanderings
Cuttlebug:  Dark embossed piece is with a Winter Frolic companion folder, lighter piece is embossed with Diamond in the Rough
Misc: Imaginisce iRock and gems, ecru lace, brads, buttons, sewing supplies

Don't forget the Swarm...............  info HERE.... 

5 comments:

  1. very cute, LOVE the stitching !!!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those papers are simply gorgeous and I am with you they do have a regal feel to them. Beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is GORGEOUS... regal indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The Mica/Metallic papers from PaperTemptress are my favorite! Have you tried the Laser Lustre? The Retro black glossy makes an AWESOME tuxedo :D
    Great card!
    Teri "Terrific"

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?