Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Togetherness - Thank You


I had the pleasure of playing with this Cosmo Cricket Togetherness collection to create this Thank You card.  Very cool paper!  There are also a lot of awesome chipboard pieces - on this card I used a cloud, a couple of butterflies and a couple of 'flight trails' ! How cute are they?

The puppy with his nose up in the air is from Cricut Cartridge Paper Pups and the Thank You is from Martha Stewart Crafts All Occasions Cake Art Cartridge (Yikes... what a long cartridge name!).  I embellished the Thank You with a couple of punched flowers and gems.

I put a little of the paper inside just for fun.


Materials:
Paper/chipboard: DCWV, Coredinations, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
Cricut: Paper Pups, MS All Occasions Cake
Misc: Imaginisce IRock and gems, sewing supplies

13 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the Cosmo Cricut paper, I'll have to keep a weather eye out for it.

    BTW, I left you a One Beautiful Blog Award on my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool! Love the paper and your layering. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, WOW!!!! What a beautiful card! I love the paper and the phrase is beautifully perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh... Cindy... I LOVE these papers! They would go hand in hand with the Imagine carts that I have. That cut from the MS Cake cart is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty thank you card...just love that pup! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shux! I was hoping you would be meeting me at the Cricut Swarm and we could do lunch again!! Kristi and I are off on another adventure... to Salt Lake this time:)

    Great card, and darling use of the Paper Pups with the Cosmo Cricket papers.

    Hugs,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really great card, love those papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card Cindy! The pup reminds me of snoopy and those papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Cindy Loo!
    Might have to go get me some of the CC paper!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I last made a card for a late August birthday. Been away for 3 weeks, now getting ready to do an anniversary card. Your work is really special. Hope I win the Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. look at that paper, super cute card, I love Paper Pups cart....

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?