Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #50 - Centerpiece

Here it is Wednesday again and I'm back with my little bear from Angel's Landing. This week we are making centerpieces at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to go with our invitations, cards, gift bags and mini-books. We've been celebrating our first birthday all month and the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Design Team has been showing some incredible creations and tutorials. I chose to do this 'magic box' as my centerpiece. I first made the box shape then printed, colored, and cut out the images of the bear, birds and flowers. The bear is two sided so the open box looks good from either side. That's one of the many advantages of digital images... you can 'mirror' it to get the image facing the opposite direction. Once again, I used Core'dinations cardstock and embossed it with Cuttlebug embossing folders. Below is how it looks when not on display - just a simple box shape.





Here are the links to my Bear Invitation, Bear Card & Gift Bag, Bear Mini Book .




Materials:

Stamps - Angel's Landing

Ink/Color - Printer, Prismacolor pencil

Paper - Core'dinations, Bazzill, K&Company, Acetate
Other - Scor-It, Cuttlebug Machine and folders



This project got a Shout Out by Card of the Week.



My other post for today is here! Please go see.

16 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This is SO NEAT, and VERY BEAUTIFUL!! I jut love your whole set with those sweet little bears! Simply Adorable! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, what an amazingly talented crafter you are!! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What an adorable idea. Yours turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute, and very creative idea for your centerpiece Cindy!! Love it, and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness...is that not the CUTEST!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...my...GOSH!! This is just amazing!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet magic box, Cindy. Love how you've got those little bluebirds floating in mid-air. The clusters of daffodils are well done, too, with the different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy this is so sweet and adorable and so beautifully created TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy this is sooo` Gorgeous`...TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really pretty! Love the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh really nice, I love the colours you've used.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beary cute! I really love this bear, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy, this little centerpiece is so cute with the little bear. WOw !! Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cindy, this is amazing! I love the "floating " flowers! Nice work girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?