Saturday, August 22, 2009

Digital Delights Mouse Guest at Sketch Saturday

Isn't this little mouse of Digtial Delights just adorable? It's over at Sketch Saturday as a Guest for today's new challenge. Of course, I went with it as Guest Designer. Be sure to get your entry in and you have a chance of winning some Digis from Digital Delights.

I printed the image 3 times, colored with Copics and cut out various parts to layer for a 3D effect. The scalloped trim is done with a border punch and the flowers are done with EK punches. The pink panels are embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder. And of course, I stitched some edges.


Here's the sketch used.

10 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Cindy and I adore the color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this card is stunning. The colors work so well with the little mouse. I love way you used the flowers. I'll have to check out those punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Cindy, this is an absolutely gorgeous card, I specially like the 3D effect which seems to be all the go at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy this is Awesome!!~! Love all that dimension! You really really make me wish I could sew!!! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very sweet card Cindy!
    Love that mouse and the colors you used!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, Cindy. What a cute image and you have colored it perfectly. I love the soft colors of your paper choices and the flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Cindy! I love the colors you use:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an amazing blog! Love your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is totally adorable! The little mouse image is so cute and LOVE the embossed pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a precious card Cindy! you did a beautiful job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?