Monday, August 31, 2009

Deep Sea Diver and Submarine under acetate

Remember this Aquarium Card I did with the cuttlebug folder embossed acetate 'water'? Well I decided to try it again, this time with a deep sea diver and submarine instead of fish! The Deep Sea Diver and Submarine images are from A Muse. The background with the treasure chest and anchor is a digital image from Hambo. Of course, I had to stitch on this card, too, so I did some edges and then added some waves! Was hard to get good pictures with the reflection off the acetate, but it looks pretty good in real life!








Materials:
Stamps: A Muse, Hambo digital
Paper: Beckett Radiance, DCWV, Acetate
Ink/Color: Versafine, Printer
Other: Sewing machine! Cuttlebug Machine. Cuttlebug folder. Dew Drops.







This project got a Shout Out by Card of the Week.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is amazing! How on earth did you stitch those waves? I am bowing down to you right now :)
    I love this Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow Cindy Lou Hoo!
    This card is awesome! You rock the underwater cards!. LOVE everything about it down to the CB'ed acetate!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this card is SO CREATIVE! Awesome! Beautiful! I love everything!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cindy...Your Creativity always amazes me! This is SO awesome! Love it! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too amazing! LOVE your other aquarium card too. Your colouring is amazing & those wave stitches-AWEsome! Especially how you repeated them on the inside. I have GOT to get a new sewing machine already, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is an AWESOME card Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cindy - this is AMAZING!! The images are perfect paired together this way. And the stitching -- WOW!! Great job!! Thanks so much for sending me your link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Cindy - I don't know what to say - this card is totally amazing. Your stitching is to die for. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just WOW!! I couldn't have said it better than any of the above. I am completely in awe of this card!! The waves are so amazing. This card deserves to win any challenge you can put it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply fabby Cindy!! I luv the scene and the acetate on top is just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?