Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beautiful Blog Award!


Look at this! My good friend and fellow card artist, Wendy, awarded me with this badge today. Thank you my friend! I will pass this award along to five blogs of women that inspire me. Believe me though, there's a lot more than five!

When you receive this "Beautiful Blog Award" you are to list five things you like to do and pass it along to five other deserving blogs.

My Five things I like to do, in no particular order:
1. Obviously one thing I like to do is paper crafting!
2. Internet surfing - specifically blog hopping!
3. Hang out with my kids and grandkids and any other family that gets in the way!
4. Text message to a super wonderful friend of mine! (addicting!) :)
5. Volunteer at my local medical clinic.

Five blogs that inspire me, that I will pass it along to are (also in no particular order and only a few of the many):

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness how sweet are you! Thank you so much!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy, this is very kind of you!
    I saw this award on your blog some days ago, but I did not realized you have mentioned me! Thank you so much!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?