Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Myrtle the Turtle Journals


This turtle image is my most favorite ever and it was drawn by my friend True at True's Gift's from the Heart and she sent it to me as a digital image and I got to play. Here I took two different sized journals and covered them with paper. I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils. The grass is cut with Cricut cartridge Stretch your Imagination. The wires are decked in ribbons with a couple of lampwork glass turtle beads on them.

Thanks, True, for letting me use your image and for making it so darn cute!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy!
    It is just too cool seeing someone use my Myrtle image! Glad you like it!
    Your journals are beautiful! I really love the way you colored Myrtle in natural colors. I have always done her in wierd ones. hehehe ;)
    I think I need to send you some more images to play with! LOL!
    Thanks my friend!
    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome journal cover, Cindy. You did an amazing job with True's digi!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?