Saturday, October 22, 2011

Provo Craft's October Hello Thursday

This week Provo Craft revealed lots of new cartridges, including some new Imagine cartridges.  I always love to see new Imagine cartridges.  With this new Santa's Village cartridge I printed a couple of the really great images onto glassine bags for great treat bags for candy and cookie gifts.  The cartridge has tags and bags as well!  Santa's Village is a must have for your Christmas creating.

This is only one of over a dozen new cartridges!  Stop over at the Cricut Blog and check out the rest of the new carts and designer samples.



8 comments:

  1. Those look fabulous, such a great idea for treats for the holidays!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything special you have to do to print on the bags? I really like this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing at all, Kathy. I just stick the bag to the mat - use one of your older, not so sticky mats. When you just print with the Imagine, it doesn't have to be stuck real secure. This way you don't have an issue removing the bags. I found my glassine bags on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these! I am looking forward to this cartridge and these are tops on my list of must create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so brilliant! Between you and Michelle K, I just can't wait to see what you come up with for the Circle and Cricut. We have been such fans for a couple of years now, but you always share the coolest ideas! You are fearless with the Cricut, which makes us all so much more brave. Thanks for all that you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are awesome!! What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?