Monday, June 27, 2011

Red, White and Blue


As posted on the Cricut Blog,  here's a couple of patriotic cards I made using Bazzill papers and the Cricut Stand and Salute cartridge.  The colors and patterns on the Star shaped card are printing on the Imagine using the Buccaneer cartridge.    All the images are cut from the Stand and Salute cartridge , including the star shape of the card.

Cricut Cartridges Used: Stand and Salute, Imagine Buccaneer
Other Supplies:  Cardstock (Bazzill Basics), Patterned Paper printed on the Imagine, Star-Shaped  Sewing Supplies, Glue Arts Adhesives


Thanks for stopping by.  
Don't forget my cartridge giveaway HERE. 

4 comments:

  1. They are both adorable.. but I love the little banner.. so cute Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool cards! I so love that USA one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the star shape and the colors you used!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?