Monday, May 16, 2011

Cricut Magazine by Northridge Publishing (and me)

Hello friends!  Hope your weekend was fabulous. ( I know.... I know... never long enough).  I  spent much of the weekend sorting through my paper crafting things, trying to find my counter top and floor again!!  I was going through all of the things I've made over the last several months and came across these two items that were in the April/May issue of Northridge Publishing's Cricut Magazine.
Card-
American Crafts Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness patterned paper
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls (grass layers)
Cricut Give A Hoot (tree)
Cricut Robotz (sun)
Cricut Graphically Speaking (cloud)
Cricut Straight From The Nest (bird)
Cricut 3 Birds on Parade (musical notes)
Cuttlebug Give A Hoot Companion Embossing folders-tiny feathers
Imaginisce iRock hot fix tool


Tag-
American Crafts Cardstock
Coredinations Whitewash cardstock
Coredinations Gemstones cardstock
Teresa Collins Blingage gems
Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge (tag shape)
Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge (flower)
Cricut Sentimentals cartridge (butterfly)
Cuttlebug Cindy Loo companion embossing folder-sprigs




This is such a great magazine.  I love the format, the size of it and the pictures and projects are so inspiring.  If you haven't seen one, you should pick one up at Michael's just to take a peek.  I think you'll love Northridge's style.  You can also purchase an online magazine to view.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy! I see why they were published! Very pretty!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have your own magazine!! I love everything you make. It looks like it takes you days to do just one thing, which I sure it doesn't. You are so creative and all your projects are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how darling are thouse! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have your work published! and I agree with Hoo's Crafty... you should have your own magazine!..
    Love all your layering and stitching!
    Hugs, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. And of course, such gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Cricut! Happy to be a follower of such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy,
    I just wanted to let you know that I came across this precious bird card you made in the Cricut Magazine and just had to make one myself and I am showing it off on my blog with a link to your blog. Thanks so much for the inspiration and comgratulations on being published. You are so very talented!!!
    jana
    janabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?