Thursday, March 3, 2011

Digital Delights new releases

Wow! Another month as passed and it's time for Digital Delights March releases. 


My sample this month is using Bunny Dylan.  How cute is Dylan in his bunny outfit?  I happened to find bunny slippers on my Cricut Slumber Party cartridge and couldn't resist adding them to the card.  Papers are printed on my Cricut Imagine using the Yummy cartridge


Check out these adorable new images available now........
Photobucket

As usual, there's a lot more Digital Delights today at Digital Delights blog and Delightful Challenges.  Be sure to go check them out.  The Design Teams have been busy!  

Be sure to check out Wendy's store... Digital Delights by Louby Loo... there's a lot more than just digital images.  She has digital papers (soooo cute!!!), custom blogs and watermarks, etc! 



Image:  Bunny Dylan by Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Paper: American Crafts cardstock
Cricut Imagine and Imagine Yummy cartridge for patterned papers
Cricut Lite Slumber party cartridge
Misc:  Liquid pearls, The Twinery baker's twine
Colored with Copics

7 comments:

  1. so cute Cindy... love those cute bunny slippers.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cindy:) Hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Fabulous card as always and great find on the matching bunny slippers:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy
    A gorgeous card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your things. I am glad you are using the Imagine and giving me ideas on how to use it better. I'm still on a learning curve. I was wondering if you are using your sewing machine for your stitching. I notice you use it quite a bit and I love it. If there is another way to accomplish that let me know.

    thanks again Karen, Kaydeedesigns2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, love that image with the bunny slipper cut...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I must say I'm a silent reader. I keep coming back to play your game. Awesome work as usual. Oh, I'm one of the tutorial artists over at DD.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?